In a latest job notification, Intelligence Bureau announces job vacancies for various executive and non-executive posts on deputation basis, in reference to No. 1/Estt(G-3)/2018(Cir)-245.
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry Of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
|Name of the post||No. Of Vacancies|
|Senior Accounts Officer||02|
|Senior Research Officer||02|
|Security Officer (Technical)||06|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone||01|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||07|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||54|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||12|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Tech||167|
|Halwai Cum Cook||11|
|Printing Press Operator||01|
|No. Of Vacancies : 318|
- Under Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Degree are eligible to apply.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
- The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.15,600 – Rs.2,08,700 per month.
- An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 24.04.2019.
Age Limit : As on 26.04.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
- Should complete 12th/Degree from recognised University/Institute + Officers under the Central Government.
Steps to Apply
- A Candidate has to logon https://mha.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to,
“the Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S.P. Marg,
|Last date for submission of application||26 April 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|