Kerala Administrative Tribunal Assistant Recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission invited application from eligible and interested candidates to fill latest vacancies of Assistant in Kerala Administrative Tribunal. The aspirants looking for Kerala PSC jobs can utilize this great opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website of PSC Thulasi on or before 09.09.2020. The details like age limit, salary benefits and educational qualification required for Kerala PSC Assistant Vacancy is below;
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent Recruitment|
|Department||Kerala Administrative Tribunal|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
Age Limit and Salary Benefits of Kerala Administrative Tribunal Assistant Recruitment 2020
To apply for Kerala Administrative Tribunal Careers, candidates need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. Age relaxation is applicable according to government norms. The age limit and salary benefits of PSC Assistant Notification is given below;
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Salary Benefits|
|Computer Assistant Grade-II||18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1984 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Communities and
Other Backward Communities, Scheduled caste converts and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Educational Qualification required for Kerala Administrative Tribunal Assistant Job Vacancy
Before applying for the Kerala PSC Assistant Recruitment 2020, candidates should ensure that she/he fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. The details are below;
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Assistant||Bachelors Degree in any subject from a UGC recognized University or National Institute established by Government of India or Institutes established by the Government of Kerala or its equivalent|
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- Last date for receipt of applications :- 30.09.2020 Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
How to Apply for PSC Computer Assistant Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website of PSC Thulasi on or before 09.09.2020. The link of official website and notification of Kerala PSC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020 is given below;
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Join Job News Group||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like;
- ISRO Human Space Flight Centre Recruitment 2020
- India Post Recruitment 2020-Apply for Staff Car Driver Vacancy
- NCTE Recruitment 2020- Apply for LDC,STENO,DEO,Assistant Vacancy
- ICFRE Recruitment 2020-Apply for latest 102 Vacancy
- Aditya Birla Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2020