Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) Notification 2020 : Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) proposes to select Trainee Analysts and Sample Collector to its Microbiology Laboratory located at Panampilly Nagar, Kochi for a period of one year. Interested candidates having the following eligibility criteria may submit their application through online on or before 5.30 PM of 24 January 2020.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Sample Collector (On Contract Basis)||01||Rs.10,000/-(Consolidated) + Fuel allowance|
- Trainee Analysts : Post Graduate in Micro biology/Applied Microbiology/ Bio technology/Food Science and Technology.
(1) Experience in the microbiological analysis of various foods.
(2) Qualified in the examination of Junior Food Analyst conducted by Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Sample Collector (On Contract Basis) : Bachelors Degree in Science from a recognized university . Shall own a motorbike with valid driving licence and fluent in local language.
Nature of Training
- Trainee Analysts : Sample Analysis, Method Validation and Technical Documentation,Etc..
- Sample Collector (On Contract Basis) : Sample Collection
Age limit as on 21-01-2020
- Trainee Analysts : 28 Years
- Sample Collector (On Contract Basis) : 25 Years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through MPEDA website : https://mpeda.gov.in/MPEDA/ – from 06 January 2020 to 24 January 2020.
Signed copy of submitted online application, original certificates of educational qualification, proof of age, experience, caste etc. and 1 passport size photograph should be brought at the time of interview.
Other post , you may like :
- Travancore Titanium Products Ltd. Notification 2020 | Marketing Promoters Post
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 185 Posts of Stipendiary Trainee
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 | 8134 Posts | Any Degree
- Steel and Industrial Forgings Limited Notification 2020