The ministry of Education is urgently seeking qualified and experienced expatriate teachers for secondary schools in the islands.
- Fluency in English Language , both oral and written will be taken into considerations.
- Ministry of Education – Maldives does not charge any fee for the recruitment process.
- Interested Candidates can apply via the following link : Click Here
- Following are the supporting documents required to attach with the form :
1. Complete Application Form
2. CV ; must include contact number , email address , subject applied ,skype id and schools worked under Ministry of Education-Maldives (if any)
3. Passport copy ; Bio data and address page (should have minimum 1 year validity )
4. Academic certificates with transcript (provisional certificates will not be accepted.)
5. Attested English Translation copies for all certificates in a different language
6. Experience certificates/Letters.
- Applications without complete document set (mentioned above) will be rejected.
- Skype-id is :MoE Recruitment
- Skype Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline :16th June 2019.
|Health & PE||4|
- A Bachelor’s degree in Teaching or
- A Bachelor’s degree in a specialised subject or higher qualifications.
Details of Interview
- Skype Interview :shortlisted candidates will receive an email with information of a date for the Interview. Applicants will have to produce the following items at the time of interview :1. Original passport.
2. Original academic certificates.Further Details :
– Candidates must be alone in a quite place at the time of interview.
– There must be proper internet connection.
– Interview panel will attempt to call the candidates 3 times via Skype and if the candidates fails to answer the calls , additional chances will not given.
– Candidates must be accessible to a white board as candidates will be assessed on board work.
- Walk In Interview / Direct Interview :
Short listed candidates will receive an email with information of a date for the interview. Applicants will have to Produce the following items at the time of interview.
1. Passport size photo
2. Original academic certificates.
Further Details :
– Travel, accommodation and any other cost incurred to attend the interview will be borne by the applicant.
For more Information : Click Here
official website : www.moe.gov.in
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|