The South Indian Bank Ltd., a Premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies of Probationary Manager (IT) in Scale II and Probationary Senior Manager (IT) in Scale III cadres.
Online Applications are invited by South Indian Bank from 08 May 2019 to 18 May 2019 for 14 vacancies.
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 40 years.
(Relaxation of upper age limit by 5 years for SC/ST applicants)
ELIGIBILITY (as on 31.05.2019)
Age Limit : Not exceeding 40 years. (Relaxation of upper age limit by 5 years for SC/ST applicants)
Minimum Educational Qualification :
• Minimum 60% in B.Tech/B.E (CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE/ AEI) OR
• Minimum 60% in MCA/ M.Sc (IT/ CS)
Compensation Package : IBA Package as applicable to the Scale in which the applicants are recruited. Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives. All other benefits as applicable to the Scale in which the applicants are recruited.
Probation Period : One year
- Scale II : IBA approved pay scale of Rs.31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950 plus DA, HRA and other allowances.
- Scale III: IBA approved pay scale of Rs.42020 – 1310/1 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490 plus DA, HRA and other allowances.
MODE OF SELECTION
- A committee formed by the Bank will conduct the initial shortlisting of the applications based on the eligibility criteria and suitability for the roles.
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for the Technical Interview and Personal Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the selection process.
- The Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for the Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
|General Category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 200/-|
*excluding GST and other applicable charges
Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 08.05.2019 to 18.05.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria.
2. The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application
Form is correct before submitting the application form.
3. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
4. Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified. (i.e multiple registrations for the same role will be disqualified).
5. Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Personal Interview.
6.Please note that there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) for each registered application. Applicants should create their own password to login and for taking print of the application form. Please note down the User ID (Application Ref. ID) and Password carefully for future references. An e-mail containing details of the registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the applicant.
7. Remit application fee online through Bank’s payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Ru Pay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards and Internet Banking. Keep a copy of e-receipt for future reference and submission at the time of interview.
8. Keep a copy of the application printout for future reference.
Applicants are advised to visit “careers” page in our website www.southindianbank.com for future updates. Please also note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us.
|Online Application – Start Date||08 May 2019|
|Online Application – End Date||18 May 2019|
NOTE : The Access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the Online Registration due to heavy Internet Traffic. Hence the applicants are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the applicant not being able to submit his/her application due to non-availability of internet or any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
|Apply Online||Click Here|