Engineers India Limited Notification 2020 : Engineers India Limited (EIL) is looking for suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individuals in the following disciplines on FIXED TERM BASIS, at various Construction sites ;
About Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Engineers India Limited, a Navratna PSU and an Engineering Consultancy Company is looking for dynamic
professionals with a passion for excellence and the drive to partner in the Nation’s Growth story. The
Company, over the last 50 years, has executed some of India’s major projects in refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure & fertilizer sectors. The Company has embarked on an expansion plan into sunrise sectors such as Nuclear, Solar, Water & Waste Management and is increasing its international presence in over 13 countries world-wide.
Discipline : Civil
- Minimum Educational Qualification : BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil discipline with minimum 60% marks
Discipline : Mechanical
- Minimum Educational Qualification : BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical discipline with minimum 60% marks
Discipline : Electrical
- Minimum Educational Qualification : BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical discipline with minimum 60% marks
Discipline : Welding/NDT
- Minimum Educational Qualification : BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical/ Metallurgy discipline with minimum 60% marks & Possessing valid ASNT/ISNT NDT LEVEL II Certification in RT and UT
Discipline : Instrumentation
- Minimum Educational Qualification : BE/ B. Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Instrumentation discipline with minimum 60% marks
Discipline : Warehouse
- Minimum Educational Qualification : BE/ B. Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) with minimum 60% marks
Discipline : Safety
- Minimum Educational Qualification : BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) with minimum 60% marks with additional qualification of recognized Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Safety with one paper in construction safety (as elective subject)
Age Limit : Maximum age 52* years
Mode of Selection : The mode of selection for all the positions will be through Interview, preferably at Delhi.
Steps to Apply
STEP 1 : Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website. To apply
visit the career link in EIL website i.e. http://www.engineersindia.com.
STEP 2 : Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
STEP 3 : Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
STEP 4 : The candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies
(readable form), of the following documents / certificates ready for uploading during registration of application:
a) Latest Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 500 KB size
b) Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 250 KB size
c) All qualifying degree certificates, all years/semester mark sheets and experience certificates of
not more than 5000 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
d) Disability certificate (PwD), if applicable, of not more than 2000 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
e) Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC- Non Creamy Layer), EWS (Economically weaker section) certificate, if applicable, of not more than 2000 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
STEP 5 : The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled on line. They need to retain a copy of the printout of the application form which will be required at
the time of Personal Interview, if short listed for.
STEP 6 : The cut-off date of post-qualification relevant experience and upper age is 31.12.2019
Note: In case a candidate wishes to apply in more than one area, he should fill separate applications for each post/area. All applications should be complete in all respects, as each will bear separate registration number.
|Starting Date of Online Application||02 January 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22 January 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|To Know more Job Alerts ; Download Jobalertinfo App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :