ENOC Job Vacancy 2023: ENOC, a leading global oil and gas player owned by Government of Dubai is looking for candidates for free recruitment in Dubai. If you’re interested in working for ENOC, make sure to check out their job postings and apply today. With a competitive salary and a range of benefits, ENOC is an excellent choice for job seekers in Dubai
|Name of Company||Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC)|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary:||3000 to 35,000 AED|
|Benefits:||Free Visa and Accommodation|
ENOC, or Emirates National Oil Company, is a leading integrated energy group based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company was founded in 1993 and has since grown to become one of the largest and most diversified energy companies in the region, with operations in oil and gas exploration, refining, trading, and marketing, as well as aviation and retail
The salary range at ENOC Dubai can vary depending on the job position, years of experience, and other factors. However, based on information from job listings and other sources salary ranges from 3,000-35,000 AED.
|Salary Range||AED 3,000 to AED 35,000 per Month|
ENOC Dubai Job Benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits
- Employee discounts
- Career development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Wellness programs
Overall, ENOC Dubai is committed to providing a positive and supportive work environment for its employees, which includes a range of benefits and perks to help them achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Visit the ENOC careers website for latest ENOC job vacancies.
- Browse through the list of available jobs and select the one that matches your skills and qualifications.
- Review the job requirements, responsibilities, and qualifications to ensure that you meet all the criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button or follow the instructions on how to apply for the job.
- Fill out the application form with your personal information, work experience, education, and other relevant details.
- Upload your updated resume and any other required documents, such as a cover letter, certificates, and credentials.
- Review and submit your application. You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received.
- Wait for a response from ENOC. If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview or further screening process
|Refinery Trainer||Dubai, UAE|
|Terminal Operator||Dubai, UAE|
|SR. PROCESS OPERATOR||Dubai, UAE|
|Operator B||Dubai, UAE|
|Procurement Controller||Dubai, UAE|
|HSE Officer – CNTG||Dubai, UAE|
|Maintenance Supervisor||Dubai, UAE|
|ENOC Lubes Sales Executive||Dubai, UAE|
|SENIOR SPECIALIST PROCESS SAFETY||Dubai, UAE|
|LEAD – ETHICS & COMPLIANCE||Dubai, UAE|
|IT Quality Control Senior Analyst||Dubai, UAE|
|SENIOR SUPPORT SPECIALIST||Dubai, UAE|
|Project Manager||Dubai, UAE|
|Construction Engineer||Dubai, UAE|
|Procurement Coordinator||Dubai, UAE|
|Site in Charge||Dubai, UAE|