Indigo Airline invited Walk-in hiring from eligible candidates for the post of Cabin Crew on permanent basis. Only female candidates can apply for this post
|Educational Qualifications||Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.|
|Communication||Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.|
|Height||Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.|
|Age Limit||Age should not exceed 26 years|
|Appearance||Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos visible in uniform.|
Date,Time Venue of Interview
|Date and Time||27th September 2019,10AM-12PM|
|Job Type||Hotel Park Plaza , OMR 142, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Thoraipakkam|
- The cabin attendants detailed for a flight will be under the direct command and supervision of the captain during the period of their duty and at lay over station. They shall work under the lead cabin attendant.
- Cabin attendants scheduled for a particular flight shall report to the lead cabin attendant who will brief them on any special procedure. The lead cabin attendant will allocate the other cabin attendants their duty stations with the concurrence of the captain. The duty station of any cabin attendant may be changed by the captain during the course of the flight.
- Undergo the pre-flight medical check.
- Read recent circular, announcements and mandatory updates. Attend the pre flight briefing, ensure SEP, First-aid, service knowledge is up to date. Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountability as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
Documents to Carry for Interview
- Updated Resume
- ID Card
- Photocopies of original certificates to prove Educational Qualifications
- PAN Card
Requirements for Interview
Candidates must wear Half-Sleeve shirt and a knee length well fitted skirt with black stockings
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to register online by clicking the link given in “Important Links” section.
- Registered candidates can attend the interview with required documents and with the attire above.