NIMHANS Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences invited application from eligible and interested candidates for the post of attender on contract basis. Eligible and interested candidates fulfilling the criteria may appear for the interview. The details are below;
|Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Educational Qualification and Age Limit of NIMHANS Job Notification
Before applying for the NIMHANS Recruitment 2020, candidates should ensure that she/he fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. The details are below;
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||Age Limit|
|Attender||Pass in SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent||Should not exceeds 35 years|
Initial appointment will be for a period of one year which will be extendable depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate
Steps to Apply for Walk in Interview
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Vacancy
Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully. Candidates can download the official notification by clicking below;
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group (Already joined members please don’t join again)||Click Here|
|Join Job Vacancy Facebook Group||Join Job Vacancy WhatsApp Group|
Other Posts You May Like;
- Kerala State Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2020-Apply Online for 10+2 Entry