Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment 2019 : Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) has released a recruitment notification for 116 posts of Apprentice.
Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 01 November 2019 to 20 November 2019.
More details about RAC Recruitment 2019 , including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below;
|Salary||Rs. 8,000/- – Rs.9,000/-|
|Job Location||All India|
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed Graduation/Diploma in Engineering in related field.
Age Limit : Not Mentioned
Selection Process : Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee : Not Mentioned
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through RAC website – https://rac.gov.in – from 01 November 2019 to 20 November 2019.
|Starting Date of Online Application||01 November 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||20 November 2019|
Other Posts You May Like:
- Kerala PSC Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) Notification 2019
- Kerala PSC Latest Notification 2019 | Apply Online for Fireman ( Trainee )& 52 Different Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Bank of India Business Correspondent Recruitment 2019
- AM Needs Distribution & Delivery Partner Job Recruitment