SSC CGL Recruitment 2021;Apply Online for Combined Graduate Level Exam @ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021. The aspirants looking for central government jobs can utilize this great opportunity. TheThe online application window for SSC CGL 2020 recruitment is also open and the last date to apply is 31st January 2021. The SSC CGL Tier-1 online exam will take place from 29th May 2021 to 07th June 2021. The details are below;
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
Important Dates of SSC CGL Vacancy 2021
|Notification Release Date||29th December 2020|
|Online Application Process Duration||29th December 2020 -31st January, 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status||May 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card||May 2021|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I Exam Date||May 29 to June 7, 2021 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result||July 2021|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-II Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-III Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Name of Posts||Department||Age Limit|
|Assistant Section Officer||CSS||20-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau||Not exceeding 30 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement,Department of Revenue||Up to 30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o of Statistics & Prog.Implementation||Up to 32 years|
|Sub Inspector||NIA||Up to 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||CBI||20-30 years|
|Sub Inspector||Narcotics||18-27 years|
|Tax Assistant||CBIC & CBDT||18-27 years|
|All other posts||Other departments||18-27 years|
Salary Details of Latest SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2021
- For Assistant Audit Officer Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (Rs.47600 – 151100).
- For Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, (Central Excise), Asstt. Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspectors Pay Level 7 (Rs.44900-142400).
- For Sub-Inspector, Assistant/Superintendent, Assistant Pay Level 6 (Rs.35400-112400).
- For Assistant Accounts Officer Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (Rs.47600-151100).
- For Tax Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerk Pay Level 4 (Rs.25500-81100).
- For Accountant/Junior Accountant, Auditor Pay Level 5 (Rs.29200-92300).
- For Statistical Investigator Gr. II, Junior Statistical Officer Pay Level 6 (Rs.35400-112400).
Educational Qualifications Required for SSC CGL Job Vacancy 2021
Before applying for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 candidates must ensure that they posses notified educational qualifications. The notified qualified and experience candidates can only apply for the SSC CGL Vacancy. The details are below;
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or equivalent
Steps to Apply for SSC CGL 2021 Notification
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 through official website https://ssc.nic.in/ on or before 31 January 2021. The official notification and apply link are below;
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Job Vacancy Facebook Group||Join Job Vacancy WhatsApp Group|