SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released latest employment notification for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above are advised to check the education qualification, age limit from the official notification shared below;
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Salary||Rs.20,200 – 81,100|
|Application Start||22nd March 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||30th April 2022|
Important Dates of SSC Havaldar Notification 2022
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||22 March 2022|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||30 April 2022 at 11.00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online||02 May 2022 at 11.00 PM|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||03 May 2022 at 11.00 PM|
|Last Date of Payment of Fee through Challan at Bank||04 May 2022|
|Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I)||June 2022|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||Notified Soon|
Age Limit Required for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
To apply for the SSC Recruitment 2022 candidates are required to attain the following age limit. Only notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The details are below;
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||The candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
– 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
– 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Education Qualification Required for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check the detailed education qualification required for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment. Eligible aspirants are requested to go through the Staff Selection Commission Job entirely, before applying to this job. The details are below;
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||The candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board|
How to Apply for SSC Job Vacancy 2022
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
The official notification and apply link are below;
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join our Group||Click Here|
Other Post You May Like;