SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission has released latest employment notification for the post of SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2022 on 30/09/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 30/09/2022 to 18/10/2022. The aspirants looking for government jobs can utilize this great opportunity. The details are below;
|Authority Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||990 [Tentative]|
|Exam||SSC Scientific Assistant Indian Meteorological Department|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Posts Name||Scientific Assistant IMD|
|Notification Release||30th September 2022|
|Application begins||30th September 2022|
|Application ends||18th October 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022 [Expected]|
|Age Limit||Age must be within 30 years.|
|Selection Process||Based on a Written Exam.|
Age Limit Required for Staff Selection
Commission Recruitment 2022
Before applying candidates must ensure that they must possess the age limit required for each positions Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. The details are below;
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Scientific Assistant||30 years|
The upper age limit for reserved categories has been relaxed. Check out age relaxation here.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities: PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|4||PwD + OBC||13 years|
|5||PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
|7||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years & 08 years (SC/ST)|
How to Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2022
To apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 candidates must possess certain educational qualification. Only qualified candidates can apply for the various vacancies. The detailed qualification details are below;
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Scientific Assistant IMD||Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics as one of the key subjects/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or a Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering from a Recognised Institute.
Candidates must be completed their full-time 3 years diploma course after the 10+2 examination.
Candidate must be passed 10+2 from a recognized institute with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
How to Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the Home Page Click ->New User? / Register Now.
- New User: Register using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Users who have previously registered may log in & apply directly.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates must correctly fill out all of the information on the application form.
- No changes can be made after the form has been submitted.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of the Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Print the application form for future reference.
The official notification and apply link are below;