Air India Cabin Crew Hiring 2023: Air India Ltd has released latest employment notification ofor the posts of Cabin Crew. The aspirants looking for aviation jobs can utilize this great opportunity. The details are below;
|Organization Name||Air India Ltd|
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Walk in Interview|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 – 50,000|
|Interview Location||Jaipur, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Cochin, Bangalore, Guwahati and Kolkata|
Air India Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Air India cabin crew details are below;
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and till 35 for experienced crew.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12 from a recognized board /university with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum height required: Female-155 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
On the Day
- Attire: Western formals
- Please carry your update resume on the day of interview.
- Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
Key Responsibilities Safety and security-related duties
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-of
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with stowage of carry-on luggage
- Conducting Inflight sales and service
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing
How to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023
Intersted candidates can visit the official website https://content.airindia.in/careers/ to know the detailed advertisement of Air India latest job vacancies.
After reading the detailed Air India Job Notification, eligible candidates can attend Air India Cavin Crew Walk-in-interview on the date and time mentioned below;
|Location||Date and Time||Interview Location|
|Cochin||26-April-2023, 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm||The Gateway Hotel
Marine Drive, Ernakulam
Cochin, Kerala – 682 011
|Bangalore||27-April-2023, 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm||Fortune Select JP Cosmos,
# 49, Cunningham Crescent Road, Behind Fortis Hospital,
Bangalore – 560052
|Guwahati||27-April-2023, 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm||Hotel Gateway Grandeur
3, GS Road, Ananda Nagar,
Guwahati – 781005
|Delhi||01-May-2023, 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm||Essex Farms,
4 Aurobindo Marg,
Opposite to IIT flyover Crossing,
Next to Hauz Khas metro
station, New Delhi-110016
|Kolkata||02-May-2023, 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm||Holiday Inn,
Biswa Bangla Sarani,
Near City Centre 2, Dash Drone, Newtown, Kolkata – 700136
|Mumbai||03-May-2023, 9:30 am TO 12:30 pm||Hotel Parle International
Next to Dinanath Mangeshkar Hall
Vile Parle East,
Mumbai – 400057