Border Roads Organisation ( BRO ) Recruitment 2019 : Border Roads Organisation ( BRO ) has released a recruitment notification for 337 Vacancies Supervisor, Multi-Skilled Worker Posts
More details about Border Roads Organisation ( BRO ) Recruitment 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 337 candidates to fill their Draughtsman, Hindi Typist, Supervisor Stores, Radio Mech, Lab Asst, Welder and Multi Skilled Worker (Mason & M/WTR) jobs in All over India.
|Post Name||Draughtsman, Hindi Typist, Supervisor Stores, Radio Mech, Lab Assistant, Welder & Multi Skilled Worker|
|Pay Scale||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||All India|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||215|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (M/WTR)||05|
- Multi-Skilled Worker (MSW ) : The age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- All Other Posts : age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||
|Multi-Skilled Worker (M/WTR)||
- General/OBC/EWSs/Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Physically Handicapped Persons: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates : Nil
How to Apply
- The application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be canceled if a candidate applies more than one application for one post
- Candidates are advised to go through the general instructions carefully as mentioned against Advt No. 02/2019.
- Candidate should carefully go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirements of age, educational qualification, etc. AS ON CLOSING DATE
- Candidates are required to super scribe the wordAPPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWSs/ESM/CPL,WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________________________on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- All applications quoting this advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh , the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application enclosed as Appendix ‘E’ to this advertisement.
- For more details please check below official notification and Application form
Other Posts You May Like:
- Kerala PSC Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) Notification 2019
- Kerala PSC Latest Notification 2019 | Apply Online for Fireman ( Trainee )& 52 Different Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Bank of India Business Correspondent Recruitment 2019
- AM Needs Distribution & Delivery Partner Job Recruitment