CISF Recruitment 2023: Central Industrial Security Force invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Constable / Tradesman. The aspirants looking for government jobs can utilize this great opportunity. The details are below;
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Jobs|
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 December 2022.
Educational Qualification Required for CISF Recruitment Notification 2023
To Apply for CISF Job Notification 2023 candidates need to fulfil certain eligibility criteria. The details are below;
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Constable/ Tradesman||Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution|
Age Limit of CISF Constable Recruitment 2023
18-23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online applications form (i.e. 04/03/2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1999 and later than 01/08/2004
Relaxation in Upper age Limit for Categories Wise;
|Scheduled Caste / Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||3 years|
|Children and dependent family members of victims KILLED in the
1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
|5 years UR/EWS, o 8 years OBC, 10 years SC/ST|
How to Apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2023
- Log on to the official website www.cisf.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Group||CLICK HERE|