Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2023: Indian Overseas Bank requires personal for the posts of Faculty, Office Assistant and Attendant for the below RSETIs located at Tamil Nadu and Kerala as below;
|Organization Name:||RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes), Indian Overseas Bank|
|Employment Type:||Bank Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies:||Faculty, Office Assistant, Attender Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Various|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28.10.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||11.11.2022|
Age Limit Required for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2023
Before applying candidates must ensure that they must possess the age limit required for each positions Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2023. The details are below;
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Faculty, Office Assistant, Attender||Desirable age for all positions is 22-40 years.|
Educational Qualification Required for RSETI Recruitment 2023
To apply for RSETI Recruitment Notification 2022 candidates must possess certain educational qualification. Only qualified candidates can apply for the various vacancies. The detailed qualification details are below;
|1. Faculty –
• Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc.( Agri. Marketing)/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
• The application will be accepted from the respective state only.
• Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge
• Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage
• Skills in Typing in Local Language essential.
• Typing skills in Hindi / English typing, an added advantage
|2. Office Assistant –
• Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge
• Applications are invited from the respective District only.
• Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification
• Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language.
• Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification
• Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet
• Skills in typing in local language is essential, Typing skills in English an added advantage
|3. Attender –
• Shall be a Matriculate- 10th standard
• Ability to Read and Write the Local Language preferred.
• Applications are invited from the respective District only
How to Apply for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2023
The common application form has been ported in the website www.iob.in. Applicants can download the form and apply for the respective post along with required copies of supportive documents as mentioned in the application. Application fee of Rs.200/- for the posts of Faculty and office assistant towards the expenditure related to selection process which includes written test and interview has to be credited/sent to ‘Sneha’ Trust account 010901000040001, SNEHA TRUST with IOB cathedral branch, Chennai. The applicants can remit the amount to the said account by following Official Notification
|Official Website||Click here|
|Join our Group||Click Here|