DIB Bank Careers 2023: DIB Bank one of the largest bank in the world looking candidates for various posts in Dubai. The aspirants looking for gulf jobs can utilize this opportunity. The details are below
About DIB Bank
DIB Bank stands for Dubai Islamic Bank, which is an Islamic bank based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The bank was founded in 1975 and is one of the first Islamic banks in the world. DIB Bank is known for its innovative products and services, including its digital banking platform, which allows customers to access their accounts and conduct transactions online.
DIB Bank Salary
The average salary for an employee at Dubai Islamic Bank in the United Arab Emirates ranges from AED 5,000 per month for a customer service representative to AED 27,500 per month for a senior relationship manager
|Salary Range||5,000-27,500 AED|
Dubai Islamic Bank Job Benefits
DIB Bank offers a range of benefits to its employees. Here are some of the job benefits that DIB Bank provides to its employees:
- Health Insurance:
- Retirement Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program
Overall, DIB Bank provides a comprehensive benefits package to its employees, which includes financial, health, and personal development benefits.
How to Apply for DIB Bank Careers 2023
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit DIB Bank career portal to view current job vacancies.
- Review the job descriptions and requirements for the position you are interested in to make sure you meet the qualifications for Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs.
- Click on the “Apply” button or link to begin the application process.
- Create an account or log in if you already have an account. You may be required to upload your resume, cover letter, and other supporting documents.
- Fill out the application form and provide accurate and complete information about your qualifications, skills, and work experience.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the bank. If your application is shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview or further assessment.
The apply links are below;
|Front Desk Receptionist (Hotel Industry Preferred)||Dubai, UAE|
|Relationship Manager – Wealth Management||Dubai, UAE|
|Customer Service Executive||Dubai, UAE|
|Sr. Manager – Engagement & Wellbeing & Diversity & Inclusion||Dubai, UAE|
|Assistant Manager – Fraud Risk||Dubai, UAE|
|Manager – Audit (Banking Industry)||Dubai, UAE|