Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022: Kerala High Court has released latest employment notification for the posts of Chauffeur Grade II, Research Assistant and Translator. The details are below;
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Job Type||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Chauffeur Grade II, Research Assistant and Translator|
|Salary||Rs.26,500 – 83,000|
|Application Start||19th August 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||16th September 2022|
Age Limit Required for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 candidates are required to attain the following age limit. Only notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The details are below;
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Chauffeur Grade II||Candidates born between 02/01/1986 and 01/01/2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.|
|Research Assistant||Candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.|
|Translator||Candidates born between 13.09.1994 and 12.09.2000 (both days Inclusive) are eligible to apply for this post.|
Educational Qualification Required for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check the detailed education qualification required for Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification. Eligible aspirants are requested to go through the Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification entirely, before applying to this job. The details are below;
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Chauffeur Grade II||1. S.S.L.C.
2. Valid Light Motor Vehicle driving license.
|Research Assistant||Graduation in Law. Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply. Applications of final year/semester law students will be considered only on production of the final year mark list and percentage certificate within 45 days from the date of closure of Step Il process (Refer clause 14(c)|
|Translator||Bachelor’s degree in any subject awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala. The candidates appointed to the service will have to acquire the following qualifications within the period of probation:
1. High Court Office Procedure Test
2. Account Test (Lower).
3. Judicial Test or Civil Judicial Test and Criminal Judicial Test (Law Graduates are exempted from passing this test).
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022
- Open the official website www.hckerala.gov.in
- Find the Translator, Research Assistant Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Kerala High Court requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
The official notification and apply link are below;
|Chauffeur Grade II Notification||Click Here|
|Research Assistant Notification||Click Here|
|Translator Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join our Group||Click Here|