Mubadala Investment Company Careers 2023: Mubadala Investment Company is a sovereign wealth fund owned by the government of Abu Dhabi looking candidates for various posts. The aspirants looking for Gulf Jobs can utilize this opportunity. The details are below;
|Company Name||Mubadala Investment Company|
About Mubadala Investment Company
Mubadala Investment Company is a sovereign wealth fund owned by the government of Abu Dhabi, which is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The company was established in 2002 with the aim of diversifying Abu Dhabi’s economy by investing in strategic sectors and creating sustainable long-term value for the UAE.
Mubadala Investment Company Hiring Positions
- Administrative Specialist
- Administrative Associate
Mubadala Investment Company Salary
The salary offered by Mubadala Investment Company to its employees can vary depending on various factors such as the role, level of experience, qualifications, and skills of the employee. However the average salary of Mubadala Investment Company Jobs ranges from approximately 3000AED to 8000 AED. Salary of Air Arabia differs with qualification and experience. The details are below;
|Salary||AED 3,000 to AED 8,000 per Month|
Mubadala Job Benefits
Mubadala Investment Company is a sovereign wealth fund based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and offers a variety of job benefits to its employees. Some of the key benefits of working at Mubadala Investment Company are:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Professional development
- Work-life balance
- Employee discounts
How to Apply for Mubadala Investment Company Careers 2023
To apply for a job at Mubadala Investment Company, follow these steps:
- Visit the Mubadala website at www.mubadala.com or the links given below.
- Click on the “Careers” tab at the top of the page of Mubadala Careers.
- Browse through the latest Mubadala job openings listed on the careers page. You can filter the results by job type, location, and other criteria.
- Click on a job listing that interests you to learn more about the position, including the requirements and responsibilities.
- If you meet the qualifications for the position and are interested in applying, click on the “Apply” button.
- Create an account on the Mubadala careers portal or log in if you already have an account.
- Fill out the application form, including your personal information, work experience, education, and any other required information.
- Upload your resume and any other relevant documents, such as a cover letter or transcripts.
- Submit your application.
|NAME OF THE POST||ACTION|
|Administrative Specialist – Direct Investments – 2023||View and Apply|
|Senior Administrative Associate – Strategy – 2023||View and Apply|
|Administrative Specialist – UAE Investments 2023||View and Apply|
|Vice President – Responsible Investment, Group Strategy & Risk||View and Apply|
|Assistant Manager||View and Apply|
|Senior Administrative Officer – Digital Infrastructure – 2023||View and Apply|
|Senior Administrative Officer, UAE Investments – 2023||View and Apply|
|Associate – Responsible Investment (UAE National).||View and Apply|
|Associate – Responsible Investment Carbon Management -Group Strategy & Risk||View and Apply|
|Assistant Manager, Portfolio Operations||View and Apply|