Oil Palm India Recruitment 2022: Oil Palm India Limited released latest employment notification for the posts of Boiler Attendant, Mechanical Assistant, Electrician, Fitter, Fitter (Mechanist) , Welder, Weigh Bridge Operator, Boiler Operator, JC Operator and Plant Operator. The aspirants looking for government jobs can utilize this opportunity. The details are below;
|Organization Name||Oil Palm India Limited|
|Job Type||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||No. OP/PD/2021/04|
|Post Name||Boiler Attendant, Mechanical Assistant, Electrician , Fitter, Fitter (Mechanist) ,Welder,Weigh Bridge Operator, Boiler Operator,JC Operator and Plant Operator|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||22nd November 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||20th December 2021|
Age Limit Required for Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2022
- The candidates should have completed 18 Years & below 36 Years of age as on 01.01.2021.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered where ever experience is required and should have relevant experience as on 17.11.2021.
- Age & Experience will be relaxed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc, where ever applicable, as per Government directives.
The salary details are below;
|Boiler Attendant :||Rs.18,246/- Per Month|
|Mechanical Assistant :||Rs.18,726/-Per Month|
|Electrician :||Rs.19,207/-Per Month|
|Fitter :||Rs.19,207/- Per Month|
|Fitter (Mechanist) :||Rs.19,207/- Per Month|
|Welder :||Rs.19,207/- Per Month|
|Weigh Bridge Operator :||Rs.19,207/- Per Month|
|Boiler Operator :||Rs.27,609/- Per Month|
|JC Operator :||Rs.27,609/- Per Month|
|Plant Operator :||Rs.27,609/- Per Month|
Educational Qualification Required for Oil Palm India Careers 2022
Interested candidates are requested to go through latest Oil Palm India Recruitment 2022 entirely, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria required for Oil Palm India Job Vacancy 2022, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. The details are below;
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Boiler Attendant :||ITI Fitter trade or equivalent
Competency Certificate as Second Class Boiler Attendent
|Mechanical Assistant :|| ITI Certificate in Mechanical trade (Fitter/Machinist) or VHSE certificate in the equivalent trade.
Two years experience in mechanical field from an Institution registered under a Statutory body
|Electrician :|| Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Valid Wireman license and Supervisory certificate from Chief Electrical Inspectorate, Kerala.
Three years experience from an institution registered under The Companies Act/ statutory body.
|Fitter :|| ITI Certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE
Three years experience as Mill Wright Fitter in aligning and assembling rotating equipments and machinery, in fabrication and assembly of stationary equipment from an institution registered under a statutory body.
|Fitter (Mechanist) :||ITI certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
Three years experience in operation and maintenance of machine tools like centre lathe, shaping machine, etc. and have experience in maintenance of mechanical equipments from a firm registered under a Statutory Body.
|Welder :|| ITI certificate in welding trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
Three years experience in quality welding jobs such as High Pressure Process Equipments, Piping, Pressure Vessels, Critical Component etc from an institution registered under the Companies Act / Statutory body.
|Weigh Bridge Operator :||SSLC
Diploma in Computer application with six months duration from an institution recognized by Govt. of Kerala
Two years experience in Computer application from a statutory body
|Boiler Operator :|| Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Competency certificate as First class Boiler Attender.
Three years experience in operating Boiler of not less than 8 Ton/Hour from an institution registered under Companies Act / a statutory body.
|JC Operator :||Pass in std VII
Must possess driving license of at least three years standing with endorsement for driving Heavy Duty Vehicles (Both Heavy Goods & Heavy Passenger Vehicles) and Drivers Badge.
License to drive excavators and three years experience in operating Excavators involving road/earthwork in government / quasi government undertaking or in recognised firm.”
|Plant Operator :|| 1) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institution.
2) Three years experience in operation and production from a firm registered under the Kerala Co-operative Societies Act 1969 or The Societies Registration Act 1860 or The Travancore Cochin Literary, Scientific Charitable Societies Registration Act 1955 or The Companies Act 1956 or any Institution, Firm or Company which has a legal entity under any law for the time being in force or SSI units registered with the Industrial Development Commissioner or Industrial Institutions where in Government have investments.
How to Apply for Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2022
- Log on to the official Website www.oilpalmindia.com
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Eligible candidates may apply for the above posts in the prescribed form which is available in the company’s website www.oilpalmindia.com along with bio-data and self attested copies of certificates in respect of educational qualifications, experience, caste, Non Creamy Layer, Aadhaar etc to the undersigned by post so as to reach latest by 20.12.2021
The official notification and application form below;
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|