Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022:Sampushta Keralam – Poshan Abhiyaan Department Of Women & Child Development has released the job notification regarding filling of Consultant, Accountant, Project Associate and Secretarial Assistant Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 05 Consultant, Accountant, Project Associate and Secretarial Assistant Posts are Kerla. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 12.01.2022 to 25.01.2022
|Sampushta Keralam – Poshan Abhiyaan Department Of Women & Child Development
|Consultant, Accountant, Project Associate and Secretarial Assistant
|Kerala Government Jobs
|Rs.15,000 – Rs.60,000 (Per Month)
|Mode of Application
Educational Qualification Required for CMD Notification 2022
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check the detailed education qualification required for CMD Recruitment 2022. Eligible aspirants are requested to go through the latest CMD Job Vacancy entirely, before applying to this job. The details are below;
|Name of The Post
|Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation)
|Consultant (Capacity Building and BCC)
How to Apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2022
- Open the official website www.cmdkerala.net
- Find the Consultant, Accountant, Project Associate and Secretarial Assistant Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Sampushta Keralam – Poshan Abhiyaan Department Of Women & Child Development requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
|Join our Group