ADNOC Abu Dhabi Jobs 2023: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) has announced several job openings in Dubai, as the company continues to expand its operations in UAE. The aspirants looking for Oil and Gas Jobs can utilize this opportunity. The details are below;
|Airline Name:||Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)|
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi|
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is a state-owned oil company in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration, production, refining, distribution, and marketing. Today, ADNOC is one of the world’s leading energy producers and a major contributor to the UAE’s economy. Its headquarters is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the UAE.
As per the information available on various sources, the average salary for a professional at ADNOC ranges from AED 9,000 per month for an entry-level position to AED 45,000 per month for a senior role. However, these figures are subject to change based on the specific job title and responsibilities.
|Salary||AED 9,500 to AED 45000 per Month|
Other the salary ADNOC offers a range of benefits to its employees, which may include;
- Competitive salaries
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance
- End of service benefits
- Training and development
- Employee discounts
- Work-life balance
How top Apply for ADNOC Abu Dhabi Jobs 2023
To apply for a job vacancy at ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company), you can follow these steps:
- Interested candidates visit the ADNOC career portal below.
- Use the search bar on the ADNOC Careers website to find the job vacancy that suits your qualifications and experience.
- Once you find a ADNOC job vacancy that interests you, read the job description carefully to understand the role requirements and responsibilities.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the job posting page, and you will be redirected to a new page where you need to create an account or login if you already have an account. Follow the steps to complete your application, upload your resume and other supporting documents.
- Once you have completed the application form, review your application and submit it.
- After submitting your application, it’s a good idea to follow up with the HR team at ADNOC to check the status of your application.
|Tech. I-C (I-C Maint Sect A2&4- Hab5 & Sulphur)||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|HSE Inspector||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Technician, Condition Monitoring||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Engineer, Reliability||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Helper||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Engineer, HSE||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Trading Operations Department Manager||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Specialist, Petrophysics||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Engineer, Reservoir Simulation||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|HR Officer||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Manager Trading Operations||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Senior Specialist, Strategy||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Specialist KYC||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Engineer, Construction||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Engineer, Pipeline (EPRS)||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Assistant, Administrative (Terminal)||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Engineer, Planning (Drilling)||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Senior Engineer, Corrosion||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Senior Geophysicist||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Specialist, Reservoir Engineering (Surveillance)||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Senior Engineer, Master Plan||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|