Air Arabia Cabin Crew Careers 2022: Air Arabia first low-cost carrier in the Middle East is looking for candidates for various posts in Gulf countries. The candidates looking for Gulf Jobs can utilize this great opportunity. The details of Air Arabia Careers is given below;
|Name of Company
|High School/+2/Degree and Above
About Air Arabia
Air Arabia launched in October 2003 and was the first low-cost carrier in the Middle East. The airline was listed on the Dubai Financial Market and traded under ticker symbol. The company reported more than AED 19 billion in Q4 2019. The airline broke even in its first year of operation. Air Arabia consists of a group of airlines and companies offering travel and tourism services across the Middle East and North Africa.
- Age: Between 20 to 26 years
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with aid of a flotation device
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred.
How to Apply for Air Arabia Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates for Air Arabia Job Vacancy can apply directly through the official website https://careers.airarabia.com/. Candidates need to read the official notification in detail before applying for the Air Arabia Recruitment 2022. Candidates can click the links correspondent to the post and can redirect to official website;
|Join our Group
Other posts you may like;