REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022: Repco Bank has released latest employment notification for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerk on 05/11/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05/11/2022 to 25/11/2022. The details are below;
|5th November to 25th November 2022
|Rs. 6 lakh per annum
Important Dates of REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022
The aspirants can check the important dates for the REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 in the table provided below.
|REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 PDF
|5th November 2022
|REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Start
|5th November 2022
|REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Last Date to Apply
|25th November 2022
|REPCO Bank Call Letter 2022
|REPCO Bank Exam Date 2022
|December 2022/January 2023
Pay Scale of Repco Bank Careers 2022
The scale of pay for the Junior Assistant/Clerk posts is as follows. The selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary as specified in the below table.
|Name of the Post
|17,900 – 47,920
Age Limit Required for Repco Bank Careers 2022
Candidates who are not born earlier than 01.10.1994 and not later than 30.09.2001 (including both days) can apply for the posts. The deate of minimum and maximum age limit as on 30th September 2022. The details are below;
Educational Qualification Required for Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022
To apply for Repco Recruitment Notification 2022 candidates must possess certain educational qualification. Only qualified candidates can apply for the various vacancies. The detailed qualification details are below;
|Graduation in any Stream from a university recognized by UGC.
How to Apply for Repco Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the Repco Bank official website www.repcobank.com
- On the Home page Click ->Recruitment of Junior Assistants/ Clerks.
- Now Click -> Apply Online
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Other Posts you may like;