Kerala Fire & Rescue Services department issued order for the appointment of Fire Women. The exam is conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission.100 posts of Fire woman were created in the Fire & Rescue Services Department for ensuring women participation in the Department.
|Method of Appointment||By direct recruitment from women candidates.|
|Appointing Authority||The Regional Fire Officer concerned.|
|Department||Fire &Rescue Services.|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years.|
|Training||Training for a period of six months in the State Fire Service Training School
or in any other institution as may be fixed and a pass in the examination in the subjects prescribed for the course.
- Must pass Plus two or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Must not be less than 152 cm. in height (without footwear). For S.C./S.T. candidates, the minimum height measurement shall be 150 cm.
- Must have proficiency in swimming.
- Must be certified to possess the visual standards
- Must qualify in at least 5 out of the 8 items of the physical efficiency test.
- Diploma in Computer Application.
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Syllabus||CLICK HERE|