BECIL Recruitment 2020 : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the job notification for the post of Data Entry Operator (English / Hindi) purely on contract basis for 50 vacancies.
Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/12th can apply for this job.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post through the given postal address on or before 07 January 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below;
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
|Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
|Name of post
|Data Entry Operator (English / Hindi)
|Rs.17,991/- to Rs.19,572/-Month
|07 January 2020
- Graduate from a recognized University having English/Hindi typing speed of 35 wpm on computer.
- 12th Passed having English/Hindi typing speed of 35 wpm on computer.
- Graduate : Rs.19,572/-
- Non-Graduate : Rs.17,991/-
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment
- By demand, draft is drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi or
- Cash personally may be submitted to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to download the application form at www.becil.com. and duly filled the application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 7 January 2020.
Deputy General Manager (HR)
BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan,
Other post , you may like :