CCI Recruitment 2019 : Cement Corporation of India Limited is going to fill up 60 vacancies in Tandur Unit (Telangana) & Rajban (Himachal Pradesh).
Recently it has released the recruitment notification ( Advertisement No : AT/04/2019 ) for Artisan Trainee posts in various trades like Civil, Electrician, Instrumentation, Welder, Fitter, MTO (Machine Tool), Mining & Production.
Selection will be based on Computer Based Online Test. Selected candidates will be placed at Tandur Unit (Telangana) & Rajban (Himachal Pradesh). Applicants should pass Matriculation with ITI/ B.Sc. and upper age limit should be 27 years. Contenders have to pay requisite fee via online mode.
More details about Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Organization||Cement Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Post Name||Artisan Trainee|
|No. Of Vacancies||60|
|Job Location||Tandur Unit (Telangana) & Rajban (Himachal Pradesh)|
As per the CCI notification, overall 60 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment.Trade wise vacancy details are given below;
|Trade Name||No.of Vacancies|
|MTO (Machine Tool)||05|
- Applicants should pass Matriculation with ITI/ B.Sc. from recognized board or institute or university.
Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 27 years as on 30.09.2019.
Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Computer Based Online Test.
Mode of Application
Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.750 for UR/ OBC candidates and
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
Steps to Apply
- Go to official website cciltd.in.
- Click “Career” select “Advertisements” find the advertisement “AT/04/19”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Starting Date of Online Application||03 October 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||25 October 2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like:
- Kerala PSC Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) Notification 2019
- Kerala PSC Latest Notification 2019 | Apply Online for Fireman ( Trainee )& 52 Different Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Bank of India Business Correspondent Recruitment 2019
- AM Needs Distribution & Delivery Partner Job Recruitment