Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment 2019 : Central Bank of India (CBI) has released a recruitment notification for 105 posts of Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 30 October 2019 to 21 November 2019.
More details about Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below;
|Total No. of vacancies||105|
|Pay Scale||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location: All India|
Details of the stream/vacancy are as follows ;
|Post Name||Total No. of vacancies|
|Financial Analyst/Credit Officer||10|
|CDO/Chief Data Scientist||01|
|Analytics Senior Manager||02|
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed Graduation/Post-graduation Degree from a recognized university/college.
Age Limit : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years
Selection Process : Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee : General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 550 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 50 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through CBI website – https://www.centralbank.net.in – from 30 October 2019 to 21 November 2019.
|Starting Date of Online Application||30 October 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||21 November 2019|
Other Posts You May Like:
- MILMA Recruitment 2019 | Openings For Various Plant Attender,Driver,Lab Assistant & Technician Posts
- Kerala PSC Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) Notification 2019
- Kerala PSC Latest Notification 2019 | Apply Online for Fireman ( Trainee )& 53 Different Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Bank of India Business Correspondent Recruitment 2019
- AM Needs Distribution & Delivery Partner Job Recruitment