Driver Vacancy In SCTIMST – Trivandrum : Walk in for Driver Post will be conducted on 16 October 2019 10:30 AM. These vacancies are in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology ( SCTIMST )-Trivandrum , Kerala on Contract Basis.
Eligible candidates having required S.S.L.C Pass , Valid Driving Licence for light & heavy vehicles Qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for Driver Vacancy In SCTIMST – Trivandrum Jobs 2019.
|Post Name||Driver – (On Contract)|
|No. of vacancy||01 (One)|
|Time of reporting||9 A.M|
|Duration||On Contract for a period of one year|
Essential Qualification & Experience
- Pass in Std.X ( S.S.L.C Pass )
- Should have valid driving licence for light & heavy vehicles
- Five years experience in driving motor vehicles out of which 3 years experience in driving heavy passenger/goods carrier with public service badge in a reputed organization.
- Desirable : Experience in driving a staff car of a senior Govt. official.
Monthly emoluments : Rs.15,000/- (Consolidated)
Age limit (as on 30.09.2019)
- Maximum Age : 30 years
- Time of reporting : 9 A.M
Candidates reporting after 9.15 am will NOT be considered for selection.
- No. of vacancy : 01 (One)
- Duration : On Contract for a period of one year
SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY WING, POOJAPPURA, TRIVANDRUM – 12
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with copy of signed Bio-data and self-attested copies of all documents in support of their age, qualifications, experience, Identity and address proof etc. and original documents for verification.
|Date||16 October 2019|
|Place||Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace,Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695 012|
- Those who fulfill the above requirements may report for a Written Test and/or Trade Test as per the above schedule along with bio-data and original and copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience etc.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates-already in service have to produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE FOUND ELIGIBLE IN THE WRITTEN TEST WILL ONLY BE CALLED FOR TRADE TEST. RANK LIST WILL BE PREPARED ON THE BASIS OF PERFORMANCE IN WRITTEN/TRADE TEST
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|For More Details||Phone : 0471-2340801|
Posts you may like :