FACT Notification 2019 : Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) has issued the latest notification for the post of Assistant & Technician.
More details about Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Notification 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and a pioneer in the manufacture of Fertilisers and Chemicals, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites applications from experienced candidates for appointment against posts listed below :
|Post Code||Name of Post||Type of Recruitment||Total No. of Posts|
|01||Assistant Manager(Production)||All India||15|
|02||Assistant Manager Maintenance (Instrumentation)||All India||03|
|03||Assistant Manager (Fire&Safety)||All India||02|
|04||Assistant Manager(Thermal Electrical)||All India||02|
|05||Assistant Manager(Thermal Mechanical)||All India||02|
|06||Technician (Process)**||All India||28|
Minimum essential educational qualifications and experience required for each post, upper age limit are
given below :
- Assistant Manager (Production) : Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering or Chemical Technology or Petrochemical Technology or Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical Engineering or Polymer Technology), with 3 years post qualification executive experience in operation of Caprolactam/Oil Refinery/Petrochemical plants, with Distribution Control System.
- Assistant Manager Maintenance (Instrumentation) : Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation discipline, with 3 years post qualification executive experience in Instrumentation of Caprolactam/Oil Refinery/ Petrochemical Plants with Distribution Control System.
- Assistant Manager (Fire & Safety) : Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Fire and Safety discipline, with 3 years post qualification executive experience in Caprolactam /Oil Refinery/ Petrochemical Plants.
- Assistant Manager (Thermal Electrical) : Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical discipline, with 3 years post qualification executive experience in the operation of Thermal Captive Power Plants with Distribution Control System.
- Assistant Manager (Thermal Mechanical) : Bachelor degree in Engineering in Mechanical discipline, with 3 years post qualification executive experience in the operation of Thermal Captive Power Plants with Distribution Control System.
- Technician (Process) (i) with experience in Process : B.Sc Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry or Diploma in Engineering (Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology (including Petrochemical Technology) with 4 years post qualification experience in the operation of Caprolactam/Oil Refinery/Petrochemical Plants, with Distribution Control System.
- Technician (Process) (ii) with experience in Quality Assurance : B.Sc Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) with 4 years post qualification experience in the analytical field/Quality Control/Chemical Control/Process Control/ in Caprolactam/Oil Refinery/Petrochemical Plants.
- Upper Age Limit : 37 years
- Only full time regular courses will be considered for the qualifying educational qualification specified under the qualifications column in Table above. Qualification acquired through part time
/correspondence/distance/ private study/off campus will not be considered. Candidates having 5 years BE/B Tech + ME/M Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in the relevant discipline will also be
considered, wherever applicable.
- Qualifications must be approved /recognized by UGC/ AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities). Candidates with qualifications acquired from foreign universities should produce order/ letter in this regard under which it has been approved/recognized by AIU.
- Wherever the Essential educational qualification has a mention of dual specialization, one of the
specializations necessarily needs to be function specific for the post notified.
- Only post qualification experience as on 01.11.2019 will be considered.
- For non-managerial post listed with post code 06, the period of apprenticeship training in
Caprolactam/Oil Refinery/Petrochemical plants, if any in the relevant discipline will be treated as
experience to the extent of apprenticeship training period, on furnishing Certificate of Proficiency (COP) along with application.
- Experience on part time basis, daily wages, experience in a firm which had undertaken contract works in the specified industries shall not be considered.
- ( Non-refundable) Rs.1,000/- + 18% GST (excluding bank charges)for managerial posts listed under Post Codes 01 to 05,and Rs. 500/- + 18% GST(excluding bank charges) for non-managerial posts listed under Post Code 06.SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from the application fee, subject to furnishing documents in proof of eligibility for exemption along with the application.
METHOD OF SELECTION
Selection will be made based on Interview at Udyogamandal, Kochi and if required, written test will be
conducted for short listing prior to interview. On the basis of details given in the application, eligible candidates will be called for an Interview on a date that will be notified in our website.
The decision of the Management about the mode of selection, number of posts, eligibility criteria,shortlisting of candidates etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may submit their duly filled application in the prescribed form available at our
web-site www.fact.co.in. Candidates may read the “Notes for Application” attached with the Application Form for compliance and for details on various aspects.
- The candidate’s passport size photograph shall be firmly affixed in the space provided on the downloaded Application Form.
- Candidates should keep at least 6 copies of the photograph used for the application, till the end of the selection process. Candidates shall use the same photograph wherever required in this selection process.
- An application fee of Rs.1000/- +18% GST for post codes 01 to 05 and Rs. 500 +18% for post code
06(excluding bank charges) in the form of non-refundable Demand Draft drawn in favour of The
Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd, payable at Udyogamandal (State Bank of India/Bank of
Baroda /Bank of India) should be attached along with the application. The candidate’s full name, post
applied for and Advertisement number shall be written on the reverse of the DD. SC/ST/ES candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, subject to furnishing relevant documents to prove eligibility for exemption (copy of valid Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates and Service book in case of Ex-servicemen). Candidates may ascertain their eligibility before applying and remitting the application fee. Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Application shall be accompanied by self-attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualification,
experience and caste/community, and Income & Asset certificate in case of EWS candidates etc.
wherever applicable. Originals of all documents shall be furnished for verification, when called for the Interview.
- Caste /Community/Income & Asset Certificate shall be issued by competent authority not below the
rank of Tahsildar, as per the respective Government prescribed formats made available in the website. In case the certificates are not in English, Hindi or Malayalam, a self-certified translation of the same shall also be send. OBC (NCL) candidates shall send a self-declaration in English in the format made available in this website, in addition to the caste/community certificate evidencing OBC(NCL) status. ES availing relaxation shall upload copy of service book. Please see “Notes for Application” attached with the Application Form.
- OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for concessions and such candidates have to indicate their category as “Unreserved”.
- Once the Category has been declared in the application, relaxation/concession available for any other
category will not be admissible later on.
- The duly filled, downloaded application, with required attachments shall be submitted to the Assistant General Manager (IE&HR), Human Resources Department, FEDO Building, FACT Ltd., Udyogamandal, Kerala. PIN 683 501 on or before the due date specified below. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Envelopes containing application form should be superscribed with “Application for the post of __________ –FACT 2019”.
- Last date for receipt of application is 13 November 2019
|Last date for Receipt of Application||13 November 2019|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like:
- Kerala PSC Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) Notification 2019
- Kerala PSC Latest Notification 2019 | Apply Online for Fireman ( Trainee )& 52 Different Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Bank of India Business Correspondent Recruitment 2019
- AM Needs Distribution & Delivery Partner Job Recruitment