Soil Survey & Soil Conservation Directorate Notification 2019 : The Dept. of Soil Survey and Soil Conservation invites applications from eligible candidates for engaging on contract basis in the posts of GIS and RS technician in the Geomatics Lab of the Directorate of Soil Survey and Soil Conservation, Centre Plaza buildings, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram – 14. The selection is through walk in interview.
More details about Soil Survey & Soil Conservation Directorate Notification 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Post Name||GIS and Remote Sensing (RS) Technician|
|No. Of Vacancies||01 (One)|
|Pay Scale||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram|
- Graduates in Computer Science (B Tech)/Computer Applications/ Agriculture / Geology/ Geography/ Basic Science M. Tech (Geospatial technologies / GIS/ Remote Sensing/ Spatial Information Technology / Geoinformatics).
- Practical experience in GIS and Remote Sensing especially for works related to analysis, fusing, interpretation and processing of rectified satellite imageries.
- Experience using GPS equipments
- Experience with geospatial data acquisition, development, integration, analysis and visualization
- Experience in creating maps and graphs using GIS software and related equipment
- Experience with application of geospatial technologies
Selection Process : On the basis of Interview.
Walk In Interview : Steps to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the qualifications / experience shall appear for the interview scheduled on 24 October 2019 at 10 AM with their resume along with copies and originals of all documents to prove age, qualification, experience etc at the Directorate of Soil Survey and Soil Conservation, Centre Plaza buildings, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram – 14.
The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date :
Directorate of Soil Survey and Soil Conservation,
Centre Plaza buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 14.
Walk-in Date & Time : 24 October 2019, 10:00 A.M
Eligible candidates may appear for interview. ( bring testimonials in original.)
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like:
- Kerala PSC Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) Notification 2019
- Kerala PSC Latest Notification 2019 | Apply Online for Fireman ( Trainee )& 52 Different Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Bank of India Business Correspondent Recruitment 2019
- AM Needs Distribution & Delivery Partner Job Recruitment