South Indian Bank Careers 2023: South Indian Bank invited application from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Probationary Clerks. Interested applicants can apply online through Bank’s website from 01.02.2023 to 12.02.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted. The aspirants looking for bank jobs can utilize this great opportunity. The details are below;
|South Indian Bank
|Last date for submission of application
South Indian Bank Clerk Qualification
Interested candidates need to check detailed education qualification required for South Indian Bank Careers 2023 . Before applying candidates are requested to go through the latest South Indian Bank Clerk Job entirely, before applying to this job.
|Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream under regular course.
South Indian Bank Clerk Age Limit
To apply for the SIB Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2023 candidates are required to attain the following age limit. Only notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The details are below;
|Not more than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.02.1997 and not later
than 31.01.2005 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
South Indian Bank Salary
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 17900 – 1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590 – 1490/4 – 30550 -1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920. Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) and all other benefits as applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Careers 2023
- Visit the official website of South Indian Bank or click on the given link above
- Go to the Careers Page and click on South Indian Bank
- Click on the link to Apply Online
- Fill all the required details such as basic information, educational qualification, etc. in the application form very carefully.
- Upload all the documents in their size and format as mentioned in the PDF
- Pay the application fees online
- Download and save the application form for future reference.
The official notification and apply link are below;
|Join our Group