Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) recruiting 260 candidates to fill their Technician Apprentice job in Trichy.
More details about Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location: Trichy , Tamilnadu|
- Mechanical Engineering : 160 Posts
- Electrical & Communication Engineering : 20 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering : 30 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology : 29 Posts
- Civil : 20 Posts
- Modern Office Practice : 01 Posts
- A Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline for which applied recognized by Board of Apprenticeship Training.
- Candidates Possessing Work Experience of One Year or above after completion of a diploma or not Eligible.
- Candidates who have passed their diploma, Only in the last three years i.e, 2017, 2018 & 2019 are Eligible to Apply.
- Sandwich Courses are not eligible
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
Period of Training : 1 (one) Year
Stipend : Rs.4000/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply
- Log on to the official website www.bhel.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27 September 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||11 October 2019|
|Publication of Shortlisted Candidates List (For Certificate Verification)||16 October 2019|
|Tentative Certificate Verification Starts From||21 October 2019|
|Tentative Joining Dates From||28 October 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online : Link 1||Click Here|
|Apply Online : Link 2||Click Here|