The Education organization invites applications for Research Associate Posts from eligible candidates having B.Sc, PhD qualifications.
These vacancies are in Goa University, Goa on Contract Basis on a project entitled “Analysis of optical properties of coastal and estuarine waters and development of algorithm to retrieve chromophoric dissolved organic matter from an optical sensor”.
The job applications for Goa University Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 14 October 2019.
More details about GOA University Notification 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Research Associate : RA-I||01|
|Field assistant: FA||01|
|Research Associate : RA-II||01|
Project Name : “Analysis of optical properties of coastal and estuarine waters and development of algorithm to retrieve chromophoric dissolved organic matter from an optical sensor.”
Research Associate: RA-II
- Ph.D. degree completed/thesis submitted for Ph.D degree in Marine Science with specialization in Marine Biology/Biology, and four years research experience in Ocean colour/Optical remote sensing. Candidates must have worked in Coastal optics/optical remote sensing of coastal waters and have field experience in generating bio-optical properties of coastal waters from in-water Radiometer, optical properties from spectrophotometric analysis and processing satellite data. The candidate should have experience in developing ocean colour algorithm and should have publication in peer-reviewed SCI journals published by AGU/Elsevier/Springer.
Field assistant : FA
- BSc degree in any science subject and have experience in assisting researchers in generating oceanographic data from the field
Research Associate : RA-I
- Ph.D. degree completed/thesis submitted for Ph.D. degree in physical sciences/Physical oceanography, and four years research experience in aerosol science (aerosol physics and aerosol chemistry). Candidates must have Ocean going cruise experience and have experience in generating data from instruments such as sunphotometer, aethalometer, quartz crystal microbalance, aerosol sampler and processing satellite data. The candidate should have publication in peer-reviewed SCI Journals published by AGU/Elsevier/Springer.
- Research Associate : RA-I : Rs. 47,000/-
- Research Associate: RA-II : Rs. 49000/-
- Field assistant: FA : Rs. 10000/-
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to,
Prof. Harilal B. Menon,
Marine Science, School of Earth,
Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences,
Goa University, University P.O,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 14 October 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 14 October 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|