Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Recruitment 2019 : Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has released the job notification for the post of Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) in General Reserve Engineer Force from Indian National Male only.Around 540 vacancies are announced by BRO. Candidates who completed 10th are eligible to apply for this post.
Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal address before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
It develops and maintains road networks in India’s border areas and friendly neighbouring countries. Officers from the Border Roads Engineering Service and personnel from the General Reserve Engineer Force from the parent cadre of the Border Roads Organisation. Currently, it maintains operations in twenty-one states of one UT (Andaman and Nicobar Islands), and neighbouring countries such as Afghanistan, Bhutan, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka. Currently, it involved in the construction of a tunnel at the Rohtang pass which is estimated to be ready by 2019.
|Post Name||Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Category Wise Vacancies|
|For Multi-Skilled Worker|
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and
- Possessing a certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicle / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. OR
- Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years.
All candidates who come for Screening/Trade Test at GREF Centre have to undergo the following tests :
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- General candidates and EWSs including Ex-servicemen : Rs 50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates : Rs 50/-
Note : No application fees for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Persons candidates
Mode of Payment : Candidates must pay the application fee directly through online URL link (https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=1232156) in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The Candidate must attach the copy of e-receipt along with his application form.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible male candidates are requested to download the application form from the following link and duly filled the application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 24 November 2019.
Commandant GREF Centre,
Pune- 411 015
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Notification Published Date||11 October 2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||Within 45 Days (24 November 2019)|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas||Within 60 days (09 December 2019)|
Other Posts You May Like:
- Kerala PSC Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) Notification 2019
- Kerala PSC Latest Notification 2019 | Apply Online for Fireman ( Trainee )& 52 Different Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Bank of India Business Correspondent Recruitment 2019
- AM Needs Distribution & Delivery Partner Job Recruitment