IIITMK Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management released recruitment notification for the posts of Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing), Training Manager, Technical Assistant (IT), BD Intern, HR Intern, Teaching Intern, Entrepreneur ship Intern. The aspirants looking for government jobs can utilize this great opportunity. The details are below;
Central Government Jobs
Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing), Training Manager, Technical Assistant (IT), BD Intern, HR Intern, Teaching Intern, Entrepreneur ship Intern
All Over Kerala
8th June 2021
Last date for submission of application
23rd June 2021
Age Limit Required IIITMK Job Vacancy 2021
To apply for the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Job Vacancy. Only notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The details are below;
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check the detailed education qualification required for IIITMK Recruitment Notification. Eligible aspirants are requested to go through the latest IIITMK Job Vacancy entirely, before applying to this job. The details are below;
Name of Post
Business Development Manager (Sales & Marketing)
• MBA with graduate degree in B.Tech/B.E. in electronics or allied areas having at least seven years of experience in sales and marketing especially in: 1) sourcing external funds, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware or event management Experience in marketing electronics equipment services and rentals will be an added advantage. 2) digital marketing, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware or event management. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices, experience with social media, Google tools and SEO/SEM and skills in analyzing market research and promotion planning. Should preferably have exposure in commercial law aspects.
• M.Tech/M.E. degree and PhD in Electronics or allied areas. • Strong academic track record, with PhD obtained from an institute of national importance or ranked globally in THE top 500.• Previous research experience including that in doctoral work or in teaching, at least 2 years after M.Tech/M.E. degree is mandatory. • At least one publication in an international journal or conference of repute.
Technical Assistant (IT)
• B.Tech degree with at least 1 year experience as Web Administrator/System Administrator in reputed institutions in government/universities/industry with experience in web design and office IT asset management. Recognized certifications in networking (CCNA, CCNP, MCSE or RedHat) with skills in troubleshooting of web related, network problems, LAN management and Server Management Should preferably have some experience in digital content creation.
• MBA or MBA student with specialization in strategy, sales or marketing.
MBA or MBA student with specialization in human resources
• Post-Graduate or student pursuing M. Tech/M.E., MSc or M. Phil with strong academic track record and interest in teaching.
Entrepreneur ship Intern
• Post-graduate or student pursuing MBA with specialization in strategy, sales or marketing.Or• B.Tech graduate with at least 1 year of experience
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements may send a soft/scanned copy of the application in the prescribed format as an attachment to email@example.com or the physical copy of the application to the following address