India Post Office Recruitment 2020 : Application are invited for Junior Accountant, Postal/ Sorting Assistant, Postman (Sports Quota) for 44 vacancies in Karnataka Postal Circle. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/12th are eligible to apply for Junior Accountant/Other post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before the last date (26 February 2020). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below;
|Post||Junior Accountant/ Postal/ Sorting Assistant/ Postman (Sports Quota|
|No of Vacancies||44|
|Salary||Rs.21,700/- – Rs.81,100/-Month|
|Job Location: Karnataka|
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
Postal and Sorting Assistant:
- 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from a recognized University/Board of School Education.
- 12th Standard pass from a recognized Board
- Knowledge of local language i.e., KANNADA. The candidate should have studied local language i.e., Kannada at least up to 10th standard.
- The candidates will be required to furnish Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer training institute before issuance of appointment letter.
Note: Sports disciplines, sports list, eligibility criteria and other details are given in the advertisement.
Age Limit (as on 26.02.2020): 18 to 27 years
Post Wise Vacancies
- Junior Accountant: 2 Posts
- Postal Assistant: 11 Posts
- Sorting Assistant: 4 Posts
- Postman: 27 Posts
Junior Accountant/Postal/Sorting Assistant : RS.25,500- Rs.81,100/-
Postman : RS.21,700-Rs.69,100/-
Selection will be made on educational and sports qualification and subject to fulfilment of prescribed conditions.
Application Fee : Rs.200/-
Note: For SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the given postal address on or before 26 February 2020.
The Assistant Director ( R&E)
0/0 Chief Postmaster General
- All Marks Lists/certificates of Educational qualifications.
- Certificate of Basic Computer Training.
- Copy of Driving license of a two-wheeler or light motor vehicle in case applied for Postman cadre.
- Proof in respect of Sports Qualification/achievements
- Proof for Date of Birth
- Latest Caste/Community Certificate in the prescribed form for SCjST/OBC and EWS candidates (Prescribed for appointment in Government of India) issued by the competent authorities). Please see Annexure-III to V.
- If a candidate has changed his name or dropped/added part of his/her name after
- Matriculation/SSLC/PUCor he/she has changed his name after matric, etc proof for the change in the name such as Affidavit, Gazette Notification, etc should be enclosed.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Know more Job Alerts ; Download Jobalertinfo App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :