Applications are invited for filling various contractual position under the Centre of Advanced Agricultural Science and Technology (CAAST) which is a subcomponent of National Agricultural Higher Education Project (NAHEP) being implemented in Kerala Agricultural University (KAU). The project period is up to March 2022 and these positions are available until the end of the project and subject to the financial support from the funding authority.
A Walk –in- interview will be conducted on 24.01.2020 for various posts under the project on pure contractual basis up to the end of the project period.
|Sl.No||Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Salary||Qualification|
|I. Centre: Dept.of Agricultural Engineering, CoH, Vellanikkara|
|1||Project Assistant||1||Rs. 19000/-||Essential: B.Tech ( Food Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering)|
|2||Project Assistant||1||Rs. 19000/-||Essential: B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|3||Skilled Personal||1||Rs. 17325/-||Essential: ITI Machinist/ Mechathronics|
|II. Centre: Instructional Farm, Vellanikkara|
|1||Project Assistant||1||Rs. 19000/-||Essential: BSc Agri/BSc Horti/Btech Food technology/ B tech Agr. Engg/BSc Botony/ BSc chemistry
Desirable: experience in food processing/ processing technology
|2||Unskilled Personnel||1||Rs.16200/-||Essential: VHSE (Agri)/Plus two/SSLC with experience in coconut climbing and neera tapping|
How to Apply
The duty filled Bio-data should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21 Janaury 2020
Venue of Interview : College of Horticulture, Kerala Agricultural University, K.A.U. (P.O), Vellanikkara, Thrissur -680 656, Kerala.
Walk –in- interview will be conducted on 24 January 2020
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
1. Application of the candidate (in the above said format) duly affixed with latest passport size photograph of the candidate along with copies of relevant certificates/documents.
2. Photo ID card of the candidate (Original ) and copy
3. Proof of Date of Birth
4. Qualifications from SSLC onwards viz., SSLC, HSC, UG Degree/PG certificates, if relevant.
5. Certificates of additional qualification, if any.
6. Experience certificate in the relevant field (if any)
8. Relevant documents of training attended
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Know more Job Alerts ; Download Jobalertinfo App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :