Indian Army announced notification for the post of 15 Fireman Posts. For the fireman job, male candidates can only apply for this post.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts online and postal.
|Qualification||10th / S.S.L.C|
|Job Location||Across India|
The motto of Indian Army : The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self”
That is, it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers,hose fittings, fire appliances and equipment fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches
- Must be familiar with the use and maintenance of first-aid, fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump.
- Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fighting different types of fire.
- Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of a fire crew.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the physical fitness test as intimated in the advertisement.
- For UR ( General ) Candidates : 18 to 25 Years
- For OBC Candidates : 18 to 28 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 18 to 30 Years
- UR (General) candidates: 40 years
- SC/OBC candidates: 45 years
Category Wise Vacancies
- UR (General) : 9 posts
- SC Candidates : 2 posts
- OBC Candidates : 4 posts
- The selection process is based on the performance in the physical test, practical test & written test.
- The pattern of the physical and practical test will be decided by the Board of Officers(s) so detailed and will be ‘Qualifying’ in nature. The marks obtained in these tests will not form part of the overall merit of the candidates
Scheme of Written Test
- The written test will form overall merit and minimum passing mark are 33%.
- The Question-paper cum-Answer sheet of written test will be bilingual i.e English and Hindi.
- However, the questions on the portion of the English language will be in English and to be answered in English only.
- Weightage for written test will be 100%
Fireman : Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the physical fitness test as under
- Height without shoes : 165 cms
- Chest (unexpanded) : 81.5 cms
- Chest (on-expanded) : 85 cms
- Weight : 50 Kgs (Minimum)
- Endurance Test
How to apply
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application only by registered / speed post as per the format is given at Appendix ‘A’ to ‘B’ with duly attested relevant documents to the given postal address on or before 14 October 2019.
OIC, Recruitment Cell
45 Company Army Service Corps
(Supply) Type ‘B’
Note : Candidates will enclose two Self Addressed Envelope, affixing Postal Stamps of Rs. 25/- along with the application required for the despatch of Acknowledgement / Admit Card.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|