Indigo Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 : IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of cabin crew in our In flight Service department.
More details about Indigo Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below;
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|No. of vacancy||Not mentioned|
|Interview Date||21 November 2019|
Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
1. Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, age between 18 to 27 Years of age.
2. Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
3. Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
4. Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos visible in uniform.
Requirements for Interview
1. The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with black stockings.
2. Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
|Date||21 November 2019|
|Time||12:00 PM to 2:00 PM|
|Place||Pookodans International Hotel,By-Pass Road,Kondotty,Malappuram|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Other Posts You May Like:
- Kerala PSC Fireman Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) Notification 2019
- Kerala PSC Latest Notification 2019 | Apply Online for Fireman ( Trainee )& 52 Different Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Bank of India Business Correspondent Recruitment 2019
- AM Needs Distribution & Delivery Partner Job Recruitment