Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2019: All India Radio, New Delhi announced job notifications for the post of Newsreader-cum translator (Sanskrit) and Newsreader-cum translator (Kashmiri) on casual assignment basis. Candidates with the qualification of any degree within the age limit of 21 to 50 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test, voice test and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before 6 December 2019.
More details about Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2019 , including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Organisation||All India Radio|
|Name of post||Newsreader-cum translator|
|Last Date : 06 December 2019|
About Prasar Bharati
It is India’s largest public broadcasting agency. It was formed on 23 November 1997. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Dr A. Surya Prakash is the chairperson and Shashi Shekhar Vempati is the CEO of Prasar Bharati. The child agencies are All India Radio and Doordarshan these are the earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
For Newsreader-cum translator (Sanskrit) & (Kashmiri)
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Proficiency in the language for which to be empanelled
- Having a voice of good quality suited to broadcasting
- Experience of journalistic work in Radio
- Knowledge of basic computer applications
Age Limit : Not less than 21 years and not more than 50 years
The selection process is based on two stages (1) written test (2) voice test & interview to assess the professional competence and knowledge of the candidate in the concerned language. Each test carries 100 marks and the duration of the written test will be 3 hours.
- Candidates securing marks 50 and above in the written examination will be called for Voice test to assess voice quality, Modulation, Diction, Pronunciation, Accent.
- Voice test may be followed by an interview to assess the suitability of the candidate for radio news by the Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee will recommend candidates securing 50 marks or above in the Voice test & interview
Syllabus : The syllabus for the written test includes translation from English to Sanskrit/ English to Kashmiri and vice-versa, short notes on current affairs and general knowledge etc.
- For General category: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 225/-
Payment Mode : Through Bank Draft payable in favour of PB: DG (News), NSD, AIR, New Delhi.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 6 December 2019.
Deputy Director (Administration),
News Services Division,
All India Radio, New Broadcasting House,
New Delhi – 110 001
|To Know More Job Alerts ; Download Our App||Click Here|